Dirt Bike Dirt Bags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season

+4
orangerider
Redge
KTMSwade
OldMechanik
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season  Empty Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season

Post by KTMSwade March 21st 2016, 6:45 pm

In case anybody missed the drama of an otherwise pretty ho-hum race, read it and weep. http://www.supercrosslive.com/news/2016/mar/19/dungey-penalized-two-positions-detroit-giving-anderson-second-monster-energy-supercross-win-season

Dungey still has decisive points lead, Tomac still not a able to break out of his off podium funk with any consistency and Musquin, well let's just call them (Dungey, Musquin and Anderson) the Baker boys, well they are making a statement.

Orangerider, your faith in Anderson is finally coming to fruition. He looked awesome on that slick track
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

https://dirtbiketalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season  Empty Re: Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season

Post by OldMechanik March 21st 2016, 7:20 pm

Thanks for the update....I had missed this. I searched around a little for a video to no avail. I'll keep working on that.
Anderson indeed has been on fire...and how about M Stewart in the woops!!
OldMechanik
OldMechanik

Back to top Go down

Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season  Empty Re: Dungey Penalized, Anderson Gets 2nd Win of Season

Post by zilla March 21st 2016, 7:22 pm

Penalized for what?
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldMechanik March 21st 2016, 7:24 pm

Red Cross Flag infraction.
OldMechanik
OldMechanik

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 21st 2016, 7:52 pm

It was a tough deal, looked to me like he was already on the gas and just didn't see the flag in time. Damn, he looked smooth though.

And how's about Malcolm? He is flying through the whoops like his brother used to, but more control. Maybe it's because he is stronger, maybe he doesn't ride the front end so crazy hard, but he looks good. Gotta wonder how he will fare his rookie year next year in the 450's
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 21st 2016, 7:55 pm

Dungey still got 3rd though, streak is alive and points lead in good shape. Aldon is busting out some serious winning, machine-like athletes
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider March 21st 2016, 8:09 pm

Malcolm looks better on a 450 than the 250, i think he will be right at home on the 450 when the time comes.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by OldMechanik March 21st 2016, 8:10 pm

^..yes
OldMechanik
OldMechanik

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 21st 2016, 8:28 pm

orangerider wrote:Malcolm looks better on a 450 than the 250, i think he will be right at home on the 450 when the time comes.

He's so much stronger, he may be a real force to be reckoned with. Personally, I love the guys candor and he just puts his head down and races when things get screwy.
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 21st 2016, 9:51 pm

I like Mookie too but I wish he would loose the jute rope hairdoo (dreads).
He is one rider who knows how to crash. I mean he does the tuck and roll.
Too many pros it seems to me don't know how to crash gracefully these days.
I remember when pros seldom crashed, and when they did they just stepped away from the whole
mess instead of going down with the ship.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Redge March 22nd 2016, 12:56 am

Cute kid, ShiftPro.

Redge

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 22nd 2016, 5:50 am

Redge wrote:Cute kid, ShiftPro.

Yeah, glad to see he is doing good!
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider March 22nd 2016, 8:30 am

Next year i think Anderson and Musquin will be hot on Dungey`s heels in SX for the title. This years outdoors i look for Musquin to be right there with Dungey and Anderson being somewhere in the top five. Tomac if he gets his bike figured out could win a race or two in the outdoors and Roczen will run hot or cold just as he has in SX.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 22nd 2016, 11:00 am

Thanks Redge nice to see you here too.

This was last winter just a few weeks before his 2nd birthday. Enzo is totally amazing and the light of my life.
He's bigger now and his crazy hair is longer and he's talking a lot.
The sound of a 2 stroke makes him crack up.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 22nd 2016, 11:04 am

KTMSwade wrote:

Yeah, glad to see he is doing good!

Thanks Wade and I'd like to to tell you that I think of you guys and your little angle a lot. That has never left me.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Redge March 22nd 2016, 8:37 pm

shiftpro wrote:
It makes me crack up too.

Btw, no 2t vs. 4t nonsense from me here - that's strictly my other site personna.

Redge

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 22nd 2016, 8:47 pm

Redge wrote:
shiftpro wrote:

Btw, no 2t vs. 4t nonsense from me here - that's strictly my other site personna.

Well I salute you sir.
I appreciate personas for specific events or locations.

WADE, ZILLA, make sure you guys archive these pages!
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by longtime coming March 23rd 2016, 5:58 pm

Redge wrote:
shiftpro wrote:

easy pickens' then. I think you may have finally given up. That was a longtime coming.Shocked
Twisted Evil pirat
longtime coming
longtime coming

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider March 24th 2016, 8:02 am

shiftpro wrote:I like Mookie too but I wish he would loose the jute rope hairdoo (dreads).
He is one rider who knows how to crash. I mean he does the tuck and roll.
Too many pros it seems to me don't know how to crash gracefully these days.
I remember when pros seldom crashed, and when they did they just stepped away from the whole
mess instead of going down with the ship.

My real job (what put food on the table) for 33 yrs. was working for the federal govt. and for nearly all of those years i had a military style hair cut, now today if i had the hair i would grow it to the middle of my back but.... it`s too late as i no longer have that full head of hair. My job forced me to look a certain way so Malcolm should enjoy what he wants while he can.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by longtime coming March 24th 2016, 8:34 am

I kind-of dig the "predator" look.
longtime coming
longtime coming

Back to top Go down

Post by IronManPandito March 24th 2016, 9:27 am

Nothing wrong with long hair
IronManPandito
IronManPandito

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 24th 2016, 11:22 am

I probably have absolutely the longest hair here.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 24th 2016, 11:25 am

Keep trying to tell a story but this box times out.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 24th 2016, 11:26 am

Years ago playing in a high energy African dance band I almost lost an eye.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 24th 2016, 11:27 am

The percussionist and I left the stage for the dance floor with African talking drums. They had mics installed inside and we could bring the house down. Very cool.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next