Dirt Bike Dirt Bags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime...

3 posters

Go down

Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime... Empty Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime...

Post by KTMSwade March 21st 2016, 8:39 pm

This week is an off week with the Easter weekend, give teams time to test, hoping Dungey and Musquin maintain their intensity. Always hate seeing breaks when a team has a formula working.

Last edited by KTMSwade on March 22nd 2016, 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

https://dirtbiketalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime... Empty Re: Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime...

Post by shiftpro March 21st 2016, 9:36 pm

Dungey and Musquin for sure and perhaps Anderson will return BETTER than they are now.
No one else in the field will put in so much work that they will return a better and stronger racer.
At least in the 450's.

Do you know would be challenging Roczen for second?
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime... Empty Re: Next Race April 2nd, Be Here! In the Meantime...

Post by KTMSwade March 22nd 2016, 4:15 pm

there are times I see Musquin and think, this guy is the next JMB waiting to emerge, then Anderson looks so friggin racy, smoothing out...all the while, Dungey is carving corners, slicing through lines like never before. he sure doesnt follow the leader anymore. I honestly have no idea what to expect come outdoors time. Myabe Tomac will gel with that Kawi and do what he does outdoors, well provided he doenst try to become a human oil well again
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro March 22nd 2016, 5:59 pm

Eli will need to learn how to crash. He could learn something watching Mookie.
I've been saying this for a while over at Kbitch and nobody has picked it up.

Just like a few years back when Dungey (and EVERYONE else) was getting their asses reamed by Villopoto.. It looked to me like Ryan D had better technique than Ryan V, and at the end of the day Dungey's style and technique was something that could be built on where Villopoto's style seemed like
it was at it's peak.

Again, look at Tomac's cornering when he's on it. Like the recent Daytona, riding on the edge vs Dungey on rails. Watch what happens to Tomac's inside leg when he's powering out of the corner/berm/rut. He nearly gets pulled off the bike as his inside leg, planted into the dirt, gets flung back behind him. The bottom of his Astar is looking at the stadium roof. This is not a sustainable riding style.
I don't know how often he does this because I only see what's on video, but to me looks like this is his way, truth and light around a track fast.
Until Eli corrects at least this, AND learns how to crash he will not finish this years mx series.
Or he goobers around in 5th with the odd podium and win, same as where he is now.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 22nd 2016, 6:06 pm

Pretty good observation, I've seen him using that leg to pivot too, it's kind of an old school technique that cut n thrust guys would do, until their knee became about as stable as an old screen door. Took Mike Bell right out of racing
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider April 2nd 2016, 1:15 pm

Race Day Live is starting in a few minutes. http://www.supercrosslive.com/race-day-live
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down