Dirt Bike Dirt Bags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX

3 posters

Go down

March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX Empty March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX

Post by KTMSwade March 27th 2016, 6:09 pm

Wow, that was a little rough, not only did KU get beat by Villanova in the Elite 8, but SX took its Easter break. Not only did I have to witness the sting of KU leaving the tourney early, but no SX On the DVR! Now that we have all finished up our Easter celebrations, eaten enough ham and chocolate to last a lifetime, it is time to get back to the biz of discussing SX.

Based on what we have seen so far this year, we all know whose title it is to lose. Can Dungey, Musquin and the cousin team rider Anderson maintain the momentum they had last race (and in Dungey's case, all season long), or is Tomac going to get it together for his occasional win again? STL is a pretty fast lap time track, sub 50 second lap times usually and can be a total snoozer, although last year it was a great race, one of the seasons best.

Thoughts, predictions? C'mon with it.
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

https://dirtbiketalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX Empty Re: March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX

Post by orangerider March 27th 2016, 7:05 pm

I look for Dungey, Musquin and Anderson to come back stronger. Roczen is good on fast tracks and so is Reed. Tomac needs to come to grips with the KX, if he`s feeling it he could be on the podium and so could Roczen depends on which Roczen shows up to race.

The Austrian brand seems to have the edge in tight fast corners and the whoops, i predict Dungey first Musquin second and Roczen third with Anderson fourth and Tomac fifth.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX Empty Re: March Madness/Easter Break Over, Time for STL SX

Post by stickman776 March 28th 2016, 10:21 am

I don't like to call them, but I just don't see Tomac being top 5 this weekend.

The usual suspects will be in the top 4 with either Reed or Canard rounding out the top 5.
stickman776
stickman776

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 28th 2016, 3:36 pm

Wondering if Tomac is just keeping it together until Vegas and then the outdoors? I dont think he is phoning it in or anything, but I have to think both Tomac and Kawi are planning to make a big statement at the start of the Nats
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

https://dirtbiketalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down