Dirt Bike Dirt Bags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tkitna

+2
zilla
shiftpro
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tkitna Empty tkitna

Post by shiftpro April 14th 2016, 4:38 pm

I just can't believe this a hole, now he's accusing us of celebrating Tomac's digger last year. I guess I just wanted to vent not only about him
but the fact that some of us got suspensions (twice for me) handed out from attempting to deflect his garbage. The clipboards actually protecting him wtf?

Does anyone actually know him? Anyone else from WV?
Maybe the mods hired him to drive a bunch of us away. Seems to be working.
I just can't imagine why a professional troll would be hanging out on a dirtbike forum.

Any opinions on why this would be happening?
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

tkitna Empty Re: tkitna

Post by zilla April 14th 2016, 6:03 pm

Who is tkitna?
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro April 14th 2016, 10:51 pm

He's the new life of the party back at Ktalk in the mx section.

I was hoping this thread could discuss the meaning and bent of internet trolls. Sometimes I feel they have a purpose and other places, like an mx forum, really leave me wondering why anyone would go there.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokie April 15th 2016, 7:22 am

Zero fucks given. Screw that place.
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Post by zilla April 15th 2016, 9:53 am

They go there for validation, and to stir shit.. Sometimes I troll people just because they are too stupid to know better.. These days Reddit is my hunting grounds.. Lots of young dummasses over there..
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider April 15th 2016, 10:15 am

Damm shift you scared me, i saw tkitna and thought the idiot was here.

To me the ass wipe is totally disrespectful to any racer or true fan of the sport, opinion is one thing but he continues to cross the line. With his screwed up logic there should only be 3-4 riders to line up for a race as all of the other riders have no reason to be racing. Ryan Villopoto never beat Mike Alesi in the amateur ranks with tkitna`s logic Ryan should have quit long before turning pro. He fails to understand that you have to keep working at your craft, a top ten this year and maybe in a couple of years a top five finisher and from there who knows. Last year he failed to see the improvements in Dungey`s riding and still does that alone shows that he knows squat, what`s his famous saying, Dungey is not riding better he wins because there is no competition, what a moron.

I have been banned several times replying to his posts and have threatened of permanent suspension at Ktalk, with his disrespect to racers and members at Ktalk it should be open season on a guy like that. Being a former racer myself and a part of MX from the begining here in NA i find his remarks offensive.

Ok rant over.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by zilla April 15th 2016, 10:56 am

I see a recurring theme running among the members here.. KtmTalk and banned susp.
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stickman776 April 15th 2016, 11:16 am

orangerider wrote:Damm shift you scared me, i saw tkitna and thought the idiot was here.

To me the ass wipe is totally disrespectful to any racer or true fan of the sport, opinion is one thing but he continues to cross the line. With his screwed up logic there should only be 3-4 riders to line up for a race as all of the other riders have no reason to be racing. Ryan Villopoto never beat Mike Alesi in the amateur ranks with tkitna`s logic Ryan should have quit long before turning pro. He fails to understand that you have to keep working at your craft, a top ten this year and maybe in a couple of years a top five finisher and from there who knows. Last year he failed to see the improvements in Dungey`s riding and still does that alone shows that he knows squat, what`s his famous saying, Dungey is not riding better he wins because there is no competition, what a moron.

I have been banned several times replying to his posts and have threatened of permanent suspension at Ktalk, with his disrespect to racers and members at Ktalk it should be open season on a guy like that. Being a former racer myself and a part of MX from the begining here in NA i find his remarks offensive.

Ok rant over.

tkitna is a total waste of space and lowers every-bodies IQ each time he posts. He will call everybody names and then cry like a inbred baby when someone pushes back, the usual result is the other poster getting suspensions or banned.
So what if a rider does not stand a chance of winning, does that mean he is not giving it everything he has? Some of those riders are trying to build their resumes to submit to sponsors such as FMF or ProCircuit, or local dealers, to try and get help in any form, I know this as that is what I did when I raced a few 500cc nationals.
stickman776
stickman776

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro April 15th 2016, 2:33 pm

We all know his logic is from shit town and no need to discuss that (unless of course you want to vent be my guest)
but what's with the clipboards letting him go off like that and whacking us long time moto heads for sticking up for the sport?

Reminds me of the left government in Europe protecting the mooslem fake refugee terrorists raping women and getting protection.

It's like being PC to make everything fair and balanced for those who are, not fair and balanced.

The first time iirc tkitfuck appeared in the mx section he was suggesting we were idoits to think KTM's new bike was anything less than awesome. He didn't know KTMs were running linkage. Bizarro.

Maybe he's Jeb's young cousin or something.

@Stickman... He hasn't to my knowledge called anyone names, but carefully throws guys into a box with a name on it, if you know what I mean. He seems to know how to tiptoe around Ktalks rules. He is a quadtard of knowledge around moto that we can all see, but he's very skilled at raising shit and not getting himself banned.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro April 15th 2016, 2:39 pm

At Ktalk, if you call someone an idiot you get banned, but you can say "people that think like you are idiots" and it's all tudo bem.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro April 15th 2016, 2:41 pm

Ha ha imagine going to a NASCAR forum and saying the cars are not special, no big deal just stock cars, the drivers can't drive and there is no competition... lol. Wow wouldn't that go over well?
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider April 18th 2016, 9:56 pm

I have to stay away from Ktalk for a few days otherwise i`ll have a permanent ban. Thanks for the support!!!
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by stickman776 April 19th 2016, 8:47 am

Orange, I saw the latest posts by your inbred WV turd pile buddy. It will be interesting to see what jeb says, as I sent him a message basically calling him out that they do nothing about trolls such as Tkitinpickinshitfights.

BTW, we can talk all day about the races, and how much we actually enjoy them. I know I look forward to your input.
stickman776
stickman776

Back to top Go down

Post by stickman776 April 19th 2016, 10:08 am

Well my message to JEB may have had some impact, he sent out a stern warning with a message that if people could not respect one another expect a time out.

I don't want to see Tkitinpickinshitfight go, I just want him to be respectful of others and their views, and the off chance learn something. If he can't, go sleep with the fishes.
stickman776
stickman776

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider April 19th 2016, 10:24 am

stickman776 wrote:Well my message to JEB may have had some impact, he sent out a stern warning with a message that if people could not respect one another expect a time out.

I don't want to see Tkitinpickinshitfight go, I just want him to be respectful of others and their views, and the off chance learn something. If he can't, go sleep with the fishes.
+1.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro April 19th 2016, 6:10 pm

How many here have received a holiday from giving it back to him?
I got one so far, and had to suck up to Jeb to get back on.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider April 19th 2016, 6:18 pm

shiftpro wrote:How many here have received a holiday from giving it back to him?
I got one so far, and had to suck up to Jeb to get back on.

I have twice so regardless of what Jeb says he does monitor that forum, he just seems to give our WV buddy more slack.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade April 21st 2016, 6:16 am

I got the big 2 year suspension from that douchebag whining to the clipboard duos. Personally, I think jeb likes the guys who troll and keep shit stirred up so he has a purpose for being there. Look at brappp, they let that guy call anybody and everybody names if somebody posts something he doesn't agree with. I practically begged Pat to get rid of politics section so the trolls would leave, no response, but I did get a warning from jeb shortly after that for making suggestive/inappropriate jokes in the regular ot.
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

https://dirtbiketalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro January 17th 2017, 4:27 pm

Hi guys... phantoms maybe...
Maybe eventually someone will read this. I just need to vent so look out.

I can view KTMtalk posts but I haven't PMd shitheadJeb to beg for posting... yeah and that won't happen.
But I do from time to time drop in and this reinforces my disdain.

I just can not believe what a fucktard that ktitnut is.... and Jeb and Pat for allowing these mega trolls. Yeah also Bruup and few others. There seems to be a few new trolls joining the party.
All this fuckface does is put down the best posters in the MX section. He bashes Dungey, KTM, Decoster, and A Baker... and every other Ktalk member. Fricken gross.
Someone needs to force feed that fuck a big bag of dried turds, one at a time. That might improve his bad breath.
ANyway no sense slashing someone who will never read this anyway. I just think it's a bloody shame these dickheads have (trolls and Jub and Patty) have ruined Ktalk.
Fuckin trolls who don't even ride. When ktitnuts entered our site a few years ago he called out Wade and others who were repeating what MXA and industry folks were saying about the new KTMs. He had no idea KTMs had linkages. There is where he is at...

Anyway folks I hope you're having fun at Facebook and I sure do miss ya all.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider January 17th 2017, 5:53 pm

God knows i agree with everything you said. If he lived near me i`d go over and pimp smack him or worse. I really dislike the guy.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro January 17th 2017, 7:05 pm

Holy batcrap a reply! And from Senior Laranga yet... very cool.
Hello Orange nice to see ya.
Well sadly the problem is much bigger than the trolls... I find it so strange that Jub and Petty
let shit like this push everyone around. And as you noticed, more of these trollers have jumped in. They are (if they, the trolls, actually ride) maybe disgruntled Honda riders or some other jap scrap lovers...
I mean doesn't it seem very unusual someone would join Ktalk to trash talk KTM?
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro January 17th 2017, 7:17 pm

I had words through a PM with Jeb years ago. I called him a hypocrite so I imagine he doesn't like me very much. fuckin old man should thank me for being honest.
It went back to the days of BlazeOliver... remember him? It was his 9/11 thread. Toward the end of it Jeb got involved and basically said anyone who believes something other than the 'official story' is... you know, batshit crazy loony conspiracy theorist blah blah. I can't remember exactly the well worn out words. So I called Jeb on it. I reminded him that he was not the only other person a Ktalk who more or less discreetly trashes others who don't agree.
To me, there is no difference between saying "you are an idiot" rather than "anyone who looks like you, thinks like you, walks like you, smells like you, is an idiot".
As matter of (my) fact, beating around the bush to insult another man is way low and chicken shit... full on chicken shit.
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by shiftpro January 17th 2017, 7:24 pm

The last time I got banned, last summer, I was playing around with our 4 stroke guy Redge.
I know Redge knows I was fooling around. Some play on words, can't remember exactly but I concluded saying to Redge that I was just trying to troll him. Boom ban hammer comes down from Jeb. "We don't allow trolls here, you are banned until further notice." Something or other.
Well 'further notice' has never arrived. I couldn't even log in to read posts. After a few months
I tried logging in for the hell of it. I was able to get in but can not post or use the PM feature.
I will not PM Jeb to kiss his ass. But honestly, like this morning when I dropped in to read the mx section and saw tkitfuck raggin, I sometimes consider asking Jeb to return and THEN I WILL GET BANNED FOR LIFE. It might be worth it... it would be fun!
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by orangerider January 17th 2017, 8:27 pm

I check in here every now and then but it`s always been dead. Glad to see that your still kicking.

Know nothing jeb and i have had our run-ins for years and i have been banned by him about 3-4 times. He`s really no different than that WV idiot or some of the others like Broken Dick. If jeb was as smart as he thinks he is he would see what these trolls are doing instead he bans guys that actually contribute something of value. Those trolls have never posted about their bikes, nothing about riding, issues about their bikes or advice to people on bike issues so this leads me to believe that these idiots don`t even ride or even own a bike.

Wish you and the others were back, at times i feel like the Lone Ranger but hell i work better that way and will go the distance until my next ban.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Post by stickman776 January 21st 2017, 10:10 pm

Tkittenpickinshit is a WV inbred turd pile, so feeding him turds is like mom-aunt- sister's cooking. Very Happy
stickman776
stickman776

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum