Dirt Bike Dirt Bags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Moderating Team (so far) Please read..

+3
KTMSwade
zilla
IronManPandito
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Moderating Team (so far)  Please read.. Empty Your Moderating Team (so far) Please read..

Post by KTMSwade March 23rd 2016, 5:09 am

Zilla, myself, tmex are here for any questions or issues.  Karen should be signing up and she is pretty damn good at organizing and keeping a bunch of dirt bags pointed in the same direction.  There are a couple others we are going to ask that have helped on other sites, but basically these are the members here to help you.

We are pretty lax on rules.  About the only thing that will get somebody tossed is trolling the forum or trolling/harassing a member.  That's about it.  You will notice we don't have a flame section or politics section, that is by design.  There are plenty of places online to go grind an axe or wave your political views around.  

Enjoy yourselves, if you have a question or problem, feel free to email or pm any of us, thanks dirt bags!
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

https://dirtbiketalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Moderating Team (so far)  Please read.. Empty Re: Your Moderating Team (so far) Please read..

Post by Hokie March 23rd 2016, 9:44 am

Hey!
I want to be a mod. Mostly, to put the smack down on other mods getting uppity once they start getting free products for positive reviews.
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Your Moderating Team (so far)  Please read.. Empty Re: Your Moderating Team (so far) Please read..

Post by zilla March 23rd 2016, 9:51 am

Hokie wrote:Hey!
I want to be a mod. Mostly, to put the smack down on other mods getting uppity once they start getting free products for positive reviews.

You have two personas here, We're tryin to keep the schitzo's out of the moderators
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokie March 23rd 2016, 10:12 am

zilla wrote:
Hokie wrote:Hey!

You have two personas here, We're tryin to keep the schitzo's out of the moderators

Yeah, but I get twice the free product to review that way.
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Watagans March 23rd 2016, 4:23 pm

Legends,
The only thing I'd suggest (and I can't bloody believe I'm typing this) is we keep nudie picks away from the site.
ONLY because it can out of hand very quickly and let's be honest, if you are coming here to looks at tits etc you righteously suck at interneting.
Flame away bastards. I can take it.
Watagans
Watagans

Back to top Go down

Post by zilla March 23rd 2016, 5:23 pm

Yeah I agree with the no-nudies deal.. We do have ladies on here and need to show respect for each other..
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 23rd 2016, 5:23 pm

Yeah, I think that is a pretty universally accepted rule, good call though. No racist stuff, no personal attacks, all the normal stuff.
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokie March 23rd 2016, 7:23 pm

No nudes, no personal attacks,...cats and dogs living together in perfect harmony! I will be anarchy!
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit March 23rd 2016, 7:53 pm

Do you know how, I know ya'll are gay...?

cyclops
Kermit
Kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 23rd 2016, 8:44 pm

You macramed yourself a pair of shorts?
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 23rd 2016, 8:45 pm

NTTIAWWT of course.
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit March 23rd 2016, 9:22 pm

of course...

Your Moderating Team (so far)  Please read.. Rs_1024x556-150123134010-1024-etsy-crochet-pants7.jw.12315
Kermit
Kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 23rd 2016, 11:55 pm

I'm getting a pair of the long ones
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watagans March 24th 2016, 4:36 am

Kermit wrote:of course...

Your Moderating Team (so far)  Please read.. Rs_1024x556-150123134010-1024-etsy-crochet-pants7.jw.12315
Gayer than 10 cocks touching.
Must be an Idaho thing.....
Watagans
Watagans

Back to top Go down

Post by IronManPandito March 24th 2016, 9:14 am

Watgagans wrote:
Kermit wrote:of course...

Cause you know all about 10 cocks touching.
IronManPandito
IronManPandito

Back to top Go down

Post by zilla March 24th 2016, 9:18 am

You still at the airport??
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronManPandito March 24th 2016, 9:22 am

No, at my friends house overnight.
Next try at leaving CO is at 5:45pm this evening.
Into Tampa, getting in at 1130pm then a nice 3 hoir drive to Marco Island.

Flying just sucks anymore
IronManPandito
IronManPandito

Back to top Go down

Post by zilla March 24th 2016, 9:29 am

Weather looks better today. While you're sittin around drag the head Mangina in here.
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit March 24th 2016, 4:23 pm

Watgagans wrote:

IronManPandito wrote:Cause you know all about 10 cocks touching.

Great, just fucking great...Tony is gonna tell us that story about himself circle jerking with 9 trannies in Singapore.....aaaah-gain.

affraid
Kermit
Kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokie March 24th 2016, 4:24 pm

Ozzys are weird.
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 24th 2016, 4:34 pm

Kermit wrote:
Watgagans wrote:

IronManPandito wrote:Cause you know all about 10 cocks touching.

Great, just fucking great...Tony is gonna tell us that story about himself circle jerking with 9 trannies in Singapore.....aaaah-gain.

affraid

At least it isnt velo telling us all the riding out of the woods with broken femur for like the 147th time. Speaking of which, have you hooked up with your fellow Idatopian yet? Pretty sure that guy knows where all the good singletrack is, but you wont be allowed to drink cheap beer or ride a bike with any less than 10K miles on it without being ridiculed.
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokie March 24th 2016, 4:40 pm

Baloney velo produced two cans of beast lite on a ride with me.
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Post by KTMSwade March 24th 2016, 5:01 pm

Lol, yeah I know. he always came off as beer snob but I knew damn good and well he liked white trash beer like the rest of us. We lived on Tecate in Ensenada before the 500 in 06. My mexican guys on our crew make fun of me for drinking that cheep beer, i dont get it. Um, beer is beer and beer is good, even better when really cold. And oh my they go down fast when cheap and cold on the boat
KTMSwade
KTMSwade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit March 24th 2016, 5:18 pm

KTMSwade wrote:

At least it isnt velo telling us all the riding out of the woods with broken femur for like the 147th time.  Speaking of which, have you hooked up with your fellow Idatopian yet?  Pretty sure that guy knows where all the good singletrack is, but you wont be allowed to drink cheap beer or ride a bike with any less than 10K miles on it without being ridiculed.

I have really no desire to ride with him. Don't mind finding it on my own either, that is half the fun. Very Happy
Kermit
Kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokie March 24th 2016, 5:44 pm

KTMSwade wrote:Lol, yeah I know.  he always came off as beer snob but I knew damn good and well he liked white trash beer like the rest of us.  We lived on Tecate in Ensenada before the 500 in 06.  My mexican guys on our crew make fun of me for drinking that cheep beer, i dont get it.  Um, beer is beer and beer is good, even better when really cold.  And oh my they go down fast when cheap and cold on the boat

My two favorite beers:

1. free
2. Cold
Hokie
Hokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next