Dirt Bike Dirt Bags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats To Dungey And KTM

3 posters

Go down

Congrats To Dungey And KTM Empty Congrats To Dungey And KTM

Post by orangerider May 2nd 2016, 8:30 pm

Dungey rode the SX season like a surgeon and captured another title. KTM has done more in the last four years than what the Japanese have done in the last decade, this will force the Japanese to either get off the pot or get out of the game, i for one am tired of their warmed over offerings which are new and improved because they say so.
orangerider
orangerider

Back to top Go down

Congrats To Dungey And KTM Empty Re: Congrats To Dungey And KTM

Post by shiftpro May 5th 2016, 7:26 pm

It was an amazing season and so enjoyable to see our favorite rider on the best bikes made doing what they need to do... be champions. I hope Dungey can keep winning and would really like to see him surpass RV.
I totally enjoyed this season... only drag was that ktitfuck jerk over at Ktalk trolling us out.
The outdoors will be interesting... or not, we'll see. I think Tomac will get hurt again, he wants to win too much.
Also he needs to learn how to tuck and roll rather than face plant.
Also Trey Canard, as brilliant a rider he is he wants to win in a capacity that is beyond his skill level. Trey should continue doing his amazing goon riding shows. Now there is a skill and so damn funny imo. Kind of like a type of freestyle riding... not so dangerous but ever so entertaining!
shiftpro
shiftpro

Back to top Go down

Post by zilla May 5th 2016, 9:47 pm

Dungey was in it to win it..  Rode smart..  Was a great season/.. Next year will be interestin..
zilla
zilla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down